Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software, and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon is committed to a simple, yet powerful purpose: Putting data to work to empower an autonomous future. In this future we’re empowering, data is doing its greatest work — leveraged to achieve its full potential.
It’s a world where our customers possess the means to flourish, the room to grow, and the data-driven efficiencies, productivity, and quality outcomes to ensure that both humanity and sustainability thrive.
The idea of putting data to work is part of Hexagon’s DNA. Our legacy has always been linked to data, which our core capabilities demonstrate.
Our business is focused on helping customers leverage data within their workflows to achieve the greatest efficiency, productivity and quality outcomes possible. The ultimate form of data leverage is when tasks and processes become autonomous. This is the goal of our smart solutions portfolio.
Our core capabilities
• Reality capture: Digital capture of the physical world—from distance measurements (point A to point B) to attributes of physical world objects to creation of 3D environments
• Positioning: Locating, tracking, navigation, and/or control of anything, anywhere
• Digital design and simulation: Replicating real-world scenarios in virtual environments
• Location intelligence mapping: Active, geo-referenced, situational intelligence for any application
• Autonomous technologies: Embedding autonomy into everything—tasks, work processes, entire operations or industries (e.g. autonomous mobility/transportation)